NautiBuoy begins marketing push in Mallorca
Porto Portals-based Baxter Marine has been appointed as one of Mallorca´s primary resellers for NautiBuoy Marine – the world´s leader in innovative, multifunctional inflatable floating platforms.
Fresh from the success of winning their category in the DAME Awards for innovative products in the marine industry, the NautiBuoy Marine platforms are available in 4 different sizes, in both Hypalon and PVC and are incredibly stable, simple to assemble, manoeuvre and stow as well as being easy to lift from the water. They allow users to create multiple configurations due to the unique modular Air toggle connection system and can be used as jet-ski docks, maintenance platforms, floating islands and pontoons.
The company’s portfolio features 20 platforms in a range of options. The Ocean series incorporates 4 designs, CR/CR drop stitch with Hypalon platforms, ranging in length and width.
The Voyager series, although identical in the design options to the Ocean series, are fabricated from PVC.
The Sport series are stripped back platforms in PVC, without the full connection facilities, for yachts only needing one stand-alone platform for recreational and maintenance use.
The Platforms are available in 4 different sizes as well as 2 different surfaces, including a PE Teak effect foam.
NautiBuoy has a range of leisure and maintenance accessories, designed and chosen to enhance the users´ water sports and leisure experience and the platform´s versatile capabilities.
The platforms provide an extra large space for safe relaxation as well as comfort and leisure away from the confines of the yacht allowing guests to relax even closer to the water.
They can also be quickly converted to make a working maintenance platform for topside management – greatly reducing the need for launching the RIB – or used to keep watersports toys away from the vessel in a variety of configurations.
The platforms, which feature a patented modular air-toggle connection system, are also ideal to be used as docks for jet skis, SeaBobs and other valuable toys, preventing them from damaging themselves or the vessel – proving an immediate and realizable return on investment in the system.
Nautibuoy , with the help of Baxter Marine, is on its way to providing every boat over 10-metres with this must-have, easily managed and stowed accessory that no boat should be without.
Safety is paramount and all of the platforms have completed the necessary tests required to be EN compliant, with comprehensive instruction manuals for use and all safety symbols in clear line of vision.
Nautibuoy Marine has recently won The DAME award in the highly competitive deck equipment, sails and rigging category for its innovative marine platforms, which launched in April 2015.
Designed by yachtsmen, the Nautibuoy Marine platform was born out of the frustration felt whilst working as crew on medium to large motor and sailing yachts.
Key features include:
- Designed to be conveniently stowed and fit nicely under a rib collar
- Won’t drift under the transom
- Four sizes available and priced to suit every yacht
Owner benefits include:
- A new dimension to yachting, relax in comfort at water level, giving owners freedom from the confines of the yacht
- Extends the yacht space for a fraction of the price, adding much needed swim platform area to yachts.
- Modular Options offered so they can be linked in multiple configurations, giving the freedom to choose the design and space required.
- Easier and safe place for watersports where the toys are easily accessible, no need to haul all of the equipment on and off the boat anymore between uses
- Protects Investments – Tie up jet-skis, SeaBobs, tenders alongside and avoid them and the boat getting damaged
- An own ´Private Island´ – easily towed by a small tender to be anchored off a beach, taking the comforts of the yacht closer to the shore
- So stable that they offer a superb place to do Yoga and exercise.
- Creates a walkway between yachts when they are moored close to each other.
- Multifunctional, converts easily with use of a cover, from Leisure to Maintenance use offering a tender free solution to topside maintenance.
- Quick to inflate and deflate in less than 5 minutes with the electric pump provided
- Super-stable and quick & easy to remove from the water with unique Ballast System.
- Easily accessible and always on hand
- Range of accessories designed to enhance the relaxation experience – comfort seats, headrests and boarding ladders
- EU design, manufacturing and materials
Baxter Marine has invested in 3 platforms of varying sizes, in both the diamond and teak finish with all the accessories that either come with the product or can be purchased as additional options. These are currently on display at their main office in Porto Portals and additionally in their joint office with Palma Sea School at the Nautical Centre, Paseo Maritimo 38 – just across from the bottom gate of Club de Mar in Palma.
Alternatively, appointments for product demonstrations can be booked with staff at Baxter Marine who will be happy to visit clients at their location. Baxter Marine will also be showing the NautiBuoy Marine platforms – both ashore and afloat – on their extensive stand at the Palma Boat Show.
Said Cenk Efe, Managing Director of Baxter Marine: “It´s a very exciting new product of the very highest quality and we are delighted to add it to our portfolio, which already includes prime brokerage motor and sailing yachts, the Pearl and Arcadia motor yacht brands and ZAR Tenders. The NautiBuoy platforms are a brilliant design in their own right – designed by yachtsman for use by yachtsman – and built to a superb standard in keeping with the highest levels of the yachting industry.
Working as a reseller for NautiBuoy also enhances our scope in discussions within sailing yacht sales and brokerage, into which we are putting a great deal of investment with additional staff specializing in this sector. These developments are making for a very busy and exciting start to the year.”
+34 606 375 666
+34 971 67 67 86