In accordance with Articles 10 and 11 of Law 34/2002 of July 11th , Society’s Information and Electronic Commerce Services is available to users and visitors legal information on the entity that owns the website located at the Internet address https://baxtermarine.com/.
WEBSITE HOLDER ADMINISTRATOR:
Corporate name: BAXTER MARINE, S.L. CIF: B07693518. Address: LOCAL 38 PUERTO PORTALS 07181 CALVIA, BALEARES E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone number: 971676786, registered in the Comercial Registry of ILLES BALEARS, Volume 2246, Folio11, Page 19077, Section 8 Activity BOATS & SHIPS.
To use this website as a visitor or to register and access the services provided by https://baxtermarine.com/, you need to accept the following service terms.
- A) The user accepts this service terms.
- B) If the user does not accept the following terms, they Will not be able to use this website, nor to Access the services provided by BAXTER MARINE, S.L.
CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE:
- a) The present terms and conditions regulate the access and the use of this website https://baxtermarine.com/. The use of this website confers you the status of site user from the very moment that you access and start browsing this site, accessing any of its contents; from this very moment, the user expressly accepts the present general terms and conditions. Likewise, the user accepts the specific conditions applicable to the different services offered by the company through the web. From the moment of acceptance of these terms and conditions, the user commits to use this website and all its contents and services in accordance with the law, as well as the generally accepted rules of good practice and public order. Furthermore, the user agrees to act with the diligence corresponding to the nature of the services received through this website.
- b) Through its website, BAXTER MARINE, S.L. grants users Access and usage of different information and services.
- c) The website has free access for users. Users agree on using the webpage in accordance with the Law, with these conditions, with moral and rules of good practices generally accepted, and with public order.
- d) Generally, for services and information access on the webpage there is no required subscription or user registration. However, BAXTER MARINE, S.L. makes a condition for some of their services user registration, or filling a form to collect certain data. Such registration will be done in the specific way that is indicated on the webpage or in the particular conditions that regulate such particular service.