SOLD - PEARL 62 - BRAND NEW BOUTIQUE YACHT IN PUERTO PORTALS
Come and witness the only remaining new, award winning Pearl 62 , still available between now and the end of 2023 for yourself.
This extraordinary combination of both naval architecture and interior design will undoubtedly leave you breathless. Pearl’s best selling hit is in no small part thanks to Bill Dixon and Kelly Hoppen who have combined their expertise and knowledge to create yet another masterpiece.
Its Volvo IPS 1200 pod drive propulsion makes handling of the yacht as easy as you like and its “Luxury Interior” both in name and quality will astound you.
No words will be able to make up for experiencing this standout vessel live and direct here in the sunny port of Puerto Portals on Mallorca.
Do not miss out on this great deal and come and see us at Baxter Marine as soon as you can.
If you then want to add some of here optional extras… just copy and paste from the spec!
MOORING AVAILABLE IN PUERTO PORTALS
Measuring 18.6-meters with a beam of 5.3-meters, the new PEARL 62 boasts 4 double guest cabins including a full-beam master suite with its own dedicated entrance.
Designed around maximizing owner’s experience, highlights on-board include spacious flybridge, complete with a fully-equipped bar and BBQ area for memorable al fresco dining experiences with friends and family. Designer, Bill Dixon, explains: “On the exterior, the emphasis is on offering the owner a great lifestyle from the forward seating and sunbathing area, to the aft deck and hi-low platform, with great connection to the sea, and dedicated storage for jet skis and paddleboards.”
Equipped with a choice of twin Volvo IPS engines, the PEARL 62 offers impressive top speeds of up to 33 knots and a cruising range of 300 miles.
A long-time collaborator with the Pearl Yachts team, Kelly Hoppen has created a chic new design interior design theme for the PEARL 62. ‘Modern’ interior centers around sleek detailing created by contrasting materials and structured bespoke built-in furniture items. Commenting on the new design, Kelly Hoppen said: “The design for PEARL 62 is sleek and linear: clean lines and contrasting materials embellish the spaces and afford the interior a general feeling of refinement. The design ethos is all about the balance of finishes, textures, and palettes to create a timeless design that is both beautiful and functional.”
Hoppen’s trademark detailing can be found throughout the PEARL 62, from the ribbed walls to the luxurious suede bands on the cushions. All materials and furniture items blend to create a luxurious and modern interior. “Every nuance was considered for PEARL 62,” Hoppen continued, “from bespoke, forward-thinking storage solutions and gadgets, to high-end detailing. This interior allows the owner to add their personal touches, which gives her a unique appeal. The luxurious appeal of a traditional superyacht was retained by using exquisite joinery and detailing along with my signature neutrals, ensuring that every detail blended seamlessly to create a chic, cutting-edge yacht interior.”
The PEARL 62 was designed to have the four cabins and privacy of her successful predecessor and most popular Pearl to date, the PEARL 60, but this time with Volvo IPS engines positioned right aft. The challenge for Dixon Yacht Design, Bill Dixon states, was to match the feeling and volume of an aft cabin motor yacht, with the sleek, sporty, feature-led exterior associated with Pearl Yachts.
Dixon explains: “The outstanding owner’s cabin has its own extremely private access right just forward of the aft deck. Three further guest cabins have their separate entrance forward, with the two twin guest cabins occupying the full width of the boat. The main deck has galley aft with a slide away window opening it up to the aft deck, and large areas of side glass add to the spaciousness of the large saloon and internal helm.”
“The stunning flybridge layout occupies the whole length and features three separate seating zones. I believe we have succeeded in creating a class-leading design, offering a unique blend of layout and features, with the Pearl Yachts style.“
Puerto Portals / Mallorca
PEARL 62 - FEATURES
Bill Dixon Naval Architecture
Kelly Hoppen Interior Design - Luxury Version
- Length : 18.61 Meter
- Beam: 5.30 Meter
- Engine: Twin VOLVO IPS1200 marine diesel engines
- Generator Upgrade from standard 13.5KW Kohler to 20.5KW Kohler
- Seakeeper SK9 gyro stabiliser
- Max speed: 33 Knots
- Cabins: 4 (Double)
- Heads: 3
- Continental 220v/240v Sockets
- Opacmare telescopic Passarelle
- H&B Technics hi/lo bathing platform
- Trend marine stainless steel electrically operated patio door
- Lewmar C3 stern winches
- Flybridge fridge Cruise 49
- Glendenning cable master
- Underwater lights – (4)
- Low level LED lights fitted to side decks
- Miele Washer Dryer
- 45cm slim line Dishwasher
- CCTV cameras – (3)
- Pop up foredeck lights – (4)
- “Wiring and plumbing only” for a water maker
- Upgrade Nav system to include 48” Garmin Radar with an open scanner
- Upgrade Nav system to include 4 x Garmin screens & AIS
- Upgrade Audio/Visual system to include TV in guest cabins, foredeck stereo, Flybridge stereo, additional speakers, and amplifier.
- 3/4G onboard Wi-Fi
- “Wiring only” for Sat TV
- Med spec Air Conditioning suitable for ambient temperature up to 30oC
- Aircon vents fitted to all heads
- Garage fit-out for a Jet Ski, a Sea Bob & Water Toys
- Flybridge hardtop with electric sunroof
- Bedouin-style foredeck Bimini
- Aft flybridge seat arrangement (STB) with a pouffe/table
- Aft flybridge sun pad arrangement (Port) with a storage
- Semi electric side door from the lower helm
- Teak fitted to Flybridge, Side Decks and Foredeck
- Ultramarine 45kg s/s anchor
- In port water connection aft
- Hot water
- Kelly Hoppen interior design scheme (Upgraded)
- Electronic engine controls with joystick control
- 13hp Bow Thruster
- Fold up and Bifold patio door
- LED TVs in saloon and master cabin
- Fitted galley with combination micro/oven/grill
- 277L Dometic Fridge Freezer
- Flybridge wet bar with sink and cool box
- Kenyon electric Barbecue
- Bathing platform swimming shower
- Interceptor Trim tabs
- Pantograph windscreen wipers with wash
- 2000W Lewmar winch with multiple cont.
- Silent flush Tecma electric toilets
- Holding tank with a pump-out system
- Aft deck seating area with teak table
- Flybridge seating area with teak table
- Foredeck sun pad
- Foredeck seating with foldable teak table
- Tinted hull glass with opening portlights
- Sprung mattresses
- Illuminated wardrobe hanging rails
- TV aerial
- Searchlight with flybridge controls
- Open cell foamed external upholstery
- Pearl crockery, cutlery, and towel suite
- Wood flooring to saloon and Galley
- Kelly Hoppen collection interior accessories
- Overhead windscreen blinds
- Forward saloon side window blinds
- Spraddling External Upholstery
- Full set of external covers
* Price converted into the selected currency for comparison purposes based on current exchange rate. All particulars are believed correct but cannot be guaranteed.