Our latest flagship breaks new ground. Reflecting our owners needs and desires, the Pearl 80 brings together sumptuous space with luxurious styling and outstanding levels of comfort. Add to that the impressive manoeuvrability, a class beating flybridge, a jet ski garage and a hydraulic bathing platform and you have a yacht that will have our competitors reaching for the drawing board.
Large rectangular bonded glass port lights flood the cabins with sunlight by day, and moonlight by night. Vast areas of specialist glass maximise light to the saloon, galley and internal helm areas creating bright, open spaces.
The Pearl 80 boasts a class-leading interior where multiple layout and styling options ensure each yacht is created to meet your personal requirements. Accommodation areas, designed to maximise space, are all impeccably finished to Pearl’s exacting standards.
- Hydraulically operated bathing platform
- Hydraulic flybridge bimini
- Hydraulic passarelle Twin holding tanks with pump out system
- Jet-ski garage with hydraulic door Central vacuum system
- Foredeck seating area with solid teak table and bimini
- Washing machine
- Aft deck seating area with solid teak table on hydraulic legs
- Tumble dryer
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Electronic engine controls with joystick mooring control
- Combination oven/grill
- E-plex touch screen electrical control system
- Coffee machine
- 22.5kw diesel generator
- Integrated audio system
- Raymarine or Garmin 4-screen, 4-camera NAV system
- 40” LCD TV in saloon
- Electric patio door
- 26” LCD TV’s in guest cabins
- Glendenning cable master
- Full external cover set
- Teak cockpit, flybridge and side decks
- Pearl crockery, cutlery and towel suite
- Flybridge bar with sink, bbq, fridge, ice maker
Length Overall 75’5″ / 23.00m
Hull Length 70’11” / 21.37m
Beam 19’6″ / 5.98m
Draft 5’9″ / 1.75m
Fuel Capacity 1532 gallons / 5800 litres
Water Capacity 343 gallons / 1300 litres
Weight 55 tonnes
Berth 8 + 2 crew
Engines 2 x CAT C18 1150HP coupled to ZF series 4000 pod drives
Max Speed up to 30 knots
Cruising Speed up to 25 knots
Range at Cruising Speed up to 350NM
Performance figures are given in good faith. The loading of the vessel and fouling to the hull as well as sea state will have an effect on performance. For these reasons we can give no guarantee on performance or range estimations.
* Price converted into the selected currency for comparison purposes based on current exchange rate. All particulars are believed correct but cannot be guaranteed.